P10 FitPack Nasal Pillow Mask
CPAP masks don’t get much smaller and simpler than AirFit P10 – weighing only 1.6 oz. and made up of only three parts! With a nasal pillows cushion and slip-on headgear, it’s easy to use and covers very little of your face. The new QuickFit headgear clip makes it easy to adjust at home, and for a more comfortable night’s sleep, it features QuietAir woven-mesh vents that gently disperse exhaled air in multiple directions away from you and your partner.
The Airfit P10 includes the Frame, Headgear and three size cushions, small, medium, and large; the cushions are interchangeable with the frame.
You should clean the cushion and frame with short tube daily. The headgear only requires weekly cleaning. Facial oil and dirt can easily build up on your mask parts when they’re not cleaned properly, which can lead to skin irritation. The good news? Cleaning your mask doesn’t take long, so working it into your morning routine should be a breeze.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HEADGEAR:
Time it takes: 5 minutes
Supplies you’ll need to clean your headgear:
- Sink or tub
- Warm, drinking-quality water (86°F / 30°C)
- Mild or hypoallergenic soap, or baby shampoo
Step-by-step cleaning tips:
- Unplug your CPAP machine from the power source and disconnect your mask/tubing from your machine.
- Disassemble your mask:
a. Holding the top of the mask tubing, squeeze and pull the pillows away from the mask frame.
b. Remove the headgear from the stabilizers by holding the fabric end of each strap and pulling out to reveal the buttonhole, then sliding over the node and off the end of each stabilizer.
- In the sink, clean your mask parts by gently rubbing (or using a soft-bristle brush) with warm, drinking-quality water and soap. Avoid harsh cleaning products and dish detergents.
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water.
- Place mask components on the towel and allow to air-dry away from direct sunlight.