AirFit P30i FitPack Nasal Mask Highlights
AirFit™ P30i is a nasal pillows mask designed to keep air tubing out of sight and out of your way, giving you the freedom to comfortably switch positions and sleep the way you want.
- Top-of-head connection keeps air tubing out of your way for more freedom
- Slip-on design makes it simple to put on and take off
- QuietAir™ vent reduces sound to only 21 decibels – quieter than a soft whisper
- Quick-release elbow allows you to get up at night and disconnect without removing the mask
- Pack includes SpringFit Frame (Standard), Headgear Small, Medium and Large Nasal Pillows
You should clean the cushion daily. The headgear, frame and elbow only require weekly cleaning. Facial oil and dirt can easily build up on your mask parts when they’re not cleaned properly, which can lead to skin irritation. The good news? Cleaning your mask doesn’t take long, so working it into your morning routine should be a breeze.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HEADGEAR:
Time it takes: 5 minutes
Supplies you’ll need to clean your headgear:
Sink or tub
Warm, drinking-quality water (86°F / 30°C)
Mild or hypoallergenic soap, or baby shampoo
Step-by-step cleaning tips:
Unplug your CPAP machine from the power source and disconnect your mask/tubing from your machine.
Disassemble your mask:
a. Pull the cushion out from one end of the frame, then out from the other end of the frame.
b. Unfasten the headgear tab from one side and pull it out of the frame, then do the same with the other side.
c. Squeeze the side buttons on the elbow and pull up to release it from the frame.
In the sink, clean your mask parts by gently rubbing (or using a soft-bristle brush) with warm, drinking-quality water and soap. Avoid harsh cleaning products and dish detergents.
Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water.
Place mask components on the towel and allow to air-dry away from direct sunlight.