Air Fit N30i Mask
Sleep The Way You Want
ResMed AirFit N30i features a top-of-the-head tube design that makes it easier to sleep in any position. The nasal cradle cushion sits comfortably under the nose rather than over the nasal bridge – great for side or stomach sleepers.
Get Closer To Your Partner
Sleep more freely and closer to your bed partner. With no front-end tube, the mask stays out of sight and out of the way.
Simplify Your Bedtime Routine
The mask is specially designed to slide quickly on and off to make your bedtime routine easier. The quick-release elbow makes it easy to disconnect mask from tubing if you need to get up at night.
Starter Pack includes the Frame and 3 size cushions, small, medium, and small wide; the cushions are interchangeable with the frame.
How to Clean the Air Fit N30i
You should clean the cushion daily. The headgear, frame and elbow only require weekly cleaning. Facial oil and dirt can easily build up on your mask parts when they’re not cleaned properly, which can lead to skin irritation. The good news? Cleaning your mask doesn’t take long, so working it into your morning routine should be a breeze.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HEADGEAR:
Time it takes: 5 minutes
Supplies you’ll need to clean your mask:
- Sink or tub
- Warm, drinking-quality water (86°F / 30°C)
- Mild or hypoallergenic soap, or baby shampoo
Step-by-step cleaning tips:
- Unplug your CPAP machine from the power source and disconnect your mask/tubing from your machine.
- Disassemble your mask:
a. Pull the cushion out from one end of the frame, then out from the other end of the frame.
b. Unfasten the headgear tab from one side and pull it out of the frame, then do the same with the other side.
c. Squeeze the side buttons on the elbow and pull up to release it from the frame.
- In the sink, clean your mask parts by gently rubbing (or using a soft-bristle brush) with warm, drinking-quality water and soap. Avoid harsh cleaning products and dish detergents.
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water.
- Place mask components on the towel and allow to air-dry away from direct sunlight
Refer to your user guide for more information.