AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
Connectivity comes standard
With each AirSense 10 device offering built-in cellular technology, you get unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings, helping you to be more connected.
Clinically proven algorithm
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into continued health.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help fall asleep with ease. Once asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Dimensions (H x W x D) (Device and water tub) 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
Air filter: Standard: Average arrestance: > 75% for ~7 micron dust. Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust. >80% for ~0.5 micron dust.
Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.
Operating pressure range 4 to 20 cm H2O
Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)
Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 3’3” away.